sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2014

wild heart

You don't trust me, you didn't said anything for about what? 3 months? I missed you


 Why you say that? I trust you with my life! I missed you too


So why were you so far away?


 
Out of sight but near the heart. Im not far away, every day there's something that reminds me of you. From all those years there's one person that i realize that it's for life, and im sorry if i take you for granted. But you're really important and we are much more then just distance, talking or touching.



That's pretty beautiful but i need you to promise you won't do the same, at least for so long. If you need space or you just don't want to text, tell me, i'll respect you baby love but give just an explanation. And i believe we are for life too and that when we have our lives more solid we will have the chance to do everything you want.


That's beautiful, you're beautiful!
I promise! I'm unbalanced, sometimes i don't know what i want, sometimes i want everything, sometimes i need to talk and laugh, sometimes i need space, i'm strange. I'm really sorry for letting you down, for hurting you.
I'm not spending my time anymore, life is too short and i wanna live, live with your wild heart!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário